Every day I meet people who, some without even knowing it, have a passion-project thudding away in their chest cavity. And here’s the tell-tale signs:
- A simple conversation becomes flushed with joy and the tone changes.
- Once we touch on anything on the edge of that passion their eyes light up.
- Their hands start to move,
- They lean in a little closer and take short quick breaths.
- And then they lean back to gulp some air and open themselves up.
- Any sharp edges seem to fall away: their face softens and glows.
- The conversation becomes animated.
- Excitement and possibility spill into the moment.
- Ideas gush forward.
- Conversation quickens.
- Passion itself jumps into the big outdoor world.
Perhaps it’s because someone else is listening; bearing witness to the creative fire.
And sadly, and too often, a shut-down will follow. Usually camouflaged in phrases like “I know it sounds stupid’ or “Oh well, its OK to dream’, or “I’ll never get the time, or the space or the money or the skills or the support to do this”. And the fear of the unknown seeps in and dims the flame.
Remember this – the passion is true and the rest is possibly fear or resignation.
Very few people on this planet have everything they need at the start to get their passion-project fully fledged and flying. They may not have everything but they do have a passion, an idea, a concept, a deep desire. And it simply will not go away.
So stay with the passion. Don’t let the not-knowing stop the passion flowing.
Be inspired by your own creative and passionate genius.
Get started and take the very next best step. No need to rush. You’ll be surprised where it takes you.
Always with Love Dawn
Dawn Atkin is an inspiring and intuitive PASSION-PROJECT Consultant, Mentor & Innovator committed to helping others bring their projects to fruition with their own unique flair, increased confidence, clarity and ease. She lives on the south coast of Western Australia and works and plays with people all over the world.
If you would like to know more or are ready to take the next step and create some magic in your life, community or business contact Dawn via her website www.dawnatkin.com or her Facebook Page – creativestreak1